The most incredible sculptures around the world
15/10/18 Filed in: Sculpture
Art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. There are some artists who have given their incredible sculptures and statues a special note of creation. Many of these creations have become a trademark of entire cities and even countries.
1. Cap’è Caxx by Yoan Capote.
2. Love Land erotic art park on Jeju Island Korea.
3. Fat Lady Statue in San José, Costa Rica.
4. Venus of Willendorf
5. Winged Victory of Samothrace
6. David by Michelangelo
7. Expansion sculpture in Brooklyn Bridge.
8. Guardians of time, Stonehenge – United Kingdom.
9. Amazing sculpture in South Korea.
10. Water nymphs, York House Gardens Oxford, England.
11. Kiss of death, Poblenou Cemetery in Barcelona.
12. Reflection Sculpture In The United Kingdom.
13. We’re All In The Same Game, Just Different Levels Artwork.
14. Guardians Of Time, Berlin cathedral.
15. Cupid's Kiss' Musee Du Louvre, Paris, France
16. Rape of the Sabine Women, 1583 (detail) Firenze, Italy